Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend issues...

Go down 
+2
Lily
Seasonal <3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seasonal <3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 2:21 pm

Okay, my friends are pretty much excluding me lately, but I wasn't invited to my own sleepover the other day! We were having a sleepover at my house, then we couldn't have it at my house, and I wasn't invited to my sleepover at the other person's house pale

They're ignoring me, too! They're talking about me behind my back, stuff like that. I honestly dislike my friends as of now... may I have some advice? Thank you! =]
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 2:25 pm

Seasonal <3 wrote:
Okay, my friends are pretty much excluding me lately, but I wasn't invited to my own sleepover the other day! We were having a sleepover at my house, then we couldn't have it at my house, and I wasn't invited to my sleepover at the other person's house pale

They're ignoring me, too! They're talking about me behind my back, stuff like that. I honestly dislike my friends as of now... may I have some advice? Thank you! =]

Ugh, I know how you feel when friends do stuff like that. Could it be that they didn't mean to not invite you? If they are your real friends, they wouldn't talk behind your back. Go to the one that you feel closest to and ask her what is going on..see what the problem is. If they continue to put you down, look for some new friends. Everyone deserves to have friends that are truely there for them. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:14 pm

Lily wrote:

Ugh, I know how you feel when friends do stuff like that. Could it be that they didn't mean to not invite you? If they are your real friends, they wouldn't talk behind your back. Go to the one that you feel closest to and ask her what is going on..see what the problem is. If they continue to put you down, look for some new friends. Everyone deserves to have friends that are truely there for them. Smile

that is a very good idea. I would definitely do that.

I know how you feel. I hate being excluded! DX I think you should tell one or two how you feel, could be that they didn't realize they were hurting you so much. If you do talk to them and they still don't improve, I would search for different friends. I know that would be hard, because you won't want to let go of the friends you have known for a long time. But sometimes it's good to let go of old friends for better freinds. You will have to seruously think about it.

I hope everything works out!

~April
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:27 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
Lily wrote:

that is a very good idea. I would definitely do that.

I know how you feel. I hate being excluded! DX I think you should tell one or two how you feel, could be that they didn't realize they were hurting you so much. If you do talk to them and they still don't improve, I would search for different friends. I know that would be hard, because you won't want to let go of the friends you have known for a long time. But sometimes it's good to let go of old friends for better freinds. You will have to seruously think about it.

I hope everything works out!

~April

Oh my god, I totally know what you mean. But to add on to April, I agree that you should tell them and sometimes they will improve for a little while and then end up going back to being mean. Its important that you look back and think, 'have they ever before made you feel like this?' If you find the answer is yes on at least 2 occasions you should probably start finding new friends. But, you don't have to drop those friends, I know what it feels like being told to go and find new friends once you where attached to your old friends. I would just grow a little further away from your old friends that way you can give them sometime. I don't know if this is relevent to you but:
I have a friend group around my neighborhood that is always together. We are all best friends. But sometimes you just need a break from the people you are friends with. I do that all the time I tell them straight up, "I need a break from you all" and they step away. Maybe you should tell your friends you notice they are excluding you from there group activities and ask them why that is, ask them if they are angry or maybe they just need a break from you. In that case it would be nice to find a few new friends (you always want to have more than a few friends that you just hang out with that way you never feel like your totally lost without them). I hope that helps =] .

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:28 pm

I agree with Lily. Ask one of them what's going on and why they just aren't including you for anything/ talking behind your back.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:41 pm

yeah, then see what u can do to make the little problem better, if there is a problem, but if therer just excluding for no reason, then tell them how u feal about that.

i hope i helped!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:48 pm

BTW, if the other person doesn't want to tell you. Ask somebody else that they know. It might work.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:39 pm

oh, thats a good idea wifan:)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:53 pm

Thank you =]
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:01 pm

your welcome, and seasonal, i hope every thing works out:)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:42 pm

Yea, I hope that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend issues...   Friend issues... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend issues...
Page 1 of 1