Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 10:29 pm

According to my friend, Meredith. My friend, Daria went up to Nick & asked him if he liked me & he said uhhhh...uhhhh.. no but, she has a crush on me doesnt she? & Daria was like yeah, she obscesses over you but, then he came a hugged me & we hugged 9 times but, now I'm afraid to go to school on Monday!What do I do or say to him & should I try to get back at Daria?
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 10:15 am

No, you shouldnt get back at your friend. Maybe thats a good thing. Sometimes guys dont go straight out and say that they like a girl when they do. He might actually like you but not feel comfortable telling your friends. Daria could just have does something really great for you, just wait and see. Maybe monday he will admit he likes you back. =]. Just wait

~Rose
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 10:50 am

Everytime I talk to him someone else is around!2 kids that are a grade below us get off at our bus stop & he would have to sit by me on the bus & whisper in my ear if he actually liked me & didnt want everyone to know.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime10/15/2008, 5:13 pm

so talk to him on the bus ^^
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime10/15/2008, 6:47 pm

1, I'm not gonna sit with him on the bus & 2, his friend always sits with him.Yesterday he gave me & my friend Lauren candy but, as he calls them happy pills!lolz
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime10/15/2008, 7:37 pm

lol .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?   My friend told him I liked him!What do I do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friend told him I liked him!What do I do?
Page 1 of 1