Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]

Go down 
+3
Madi
Lily
wifan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Empty
PostSubject: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:28 pm

Well I just started middle school, and I'm not friends with the people that were my friends from last year. I got new friends, and we have a couple of periods together.. but I just like can't leave them alone.. [I was never like this until now]. How can I like.. stop doing this?

If I keep it on I'm pretty much gonna stay alone for like the rest of my school year!

Tips?
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:30 pm

wifan wrote:
Well I just started middle school, and I'm not friends with the people that were my friends from last year. I got new friends, and we have a couple of periods together.. but I just like can't leave them alone.. [I was never like this until now]. How can I like.. stop doing this?

If I keep it on I'm pretty much gonna stay alone for like the rest of my school year!

Tips?

I am a little confused but by "I just like can't leave them alone" are you saying that you like always want to be hanging out with them? LMK and I will add a bit more. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:36 pm

Lily wrote:
wifan wrote:

Tips?

I am a little confused but by "I just like can't leave them alone" are you saying that you like always want to be hanging out with them? LMK and I will add a bit more. Smile
It's sorta hard to explain. What I mean is like.. I bother them a lot and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:43 pm

Okay. That is what I thought you meant. I can truely say that I know how you feel. I have a whole different group of friends this year too. My friends now kind of already have their "groups" and I always want them hanging out with me, forgetting they want to be with other friends too. I would just back off a bit. I would ask a few days in advance about hanging out with them and even look to other people as friends. I know you feel that you always have to be with them but sometimes being apart isn't so bad.

Let them know how you feel and if they are understanding, you know they are true friends. True friends will want to hang out with you. In the meantime, find something that you enjoy doing on your own so you don't always feel as if you have to be with them. Read a book, take a walk, make something crafty. Smile
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:52 pm

Lily wrote:
Okay. That is what I thought you meant. I can truely say that I know how you feel. I have a whole different group of friends this year too. My friends now kind of already have their "groups" and I always want them hanging out with me, forgetting they want to be with other friends too. I would just back off a bit. I would ask a few days in advance about hanging out with them and even look to other people as friends. I know you feel that you always have to be with them but sometimes being apart isn't so bad.

Let them know how you feel and if they are understanding, you know they are true friends. True friends will want to hang out with you. In the meantime, find something that you enjoy doing on your own so you don't always feel as if you have to be with them. Read a book, take a walk, make something crafty. Smile

Wow thanks! That really helped me. I just wish I could give you a rep point.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:58 pm

LOL, I will look into something like that.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:01 am

Lily wrote:
LOL, I will look into something like that.
Alright, sounds good =]
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:04 am

Yes, I am not sure if it is even a possibility. This is a free forum service so...idk.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:06 am

Lily wrote:
Yes, I am not sure if it is even a possibility. This is a free forum service so...idk.
Maybe.. some people do it.. creativity just has to come. lol.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:07 am

LOL, once I mess around with the site some more...who knows what I will find. Wink
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:10 am

Lily wrote:
LOL, once I mess around with the site some more...who knows what I will find. Wink
LOL. You got that right =]
Back to top Go down
Madi

Madi

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 10:45 am

wifan wrote:

Tips?

OMG, SAME HERE!

i just started and some of my friends aren't my friends anymore.
excpet for 3.

and just try and talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:46 am

Madi wrote:
wifan wrote:

Tips?

OMG, SAME HERE!

i just started and some of my friends aren't my friends anymore.
excpet for 3.

and just try and talk to them.

It's nice to see that we are all kind of going through the same thing, together. Smile
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:38 pm

what I would do is approach people. Try to make friends. Don't just sit in the corner and be alone! That's not good at all. Try to talk to people that your friends know or people that don't have many friends themselves. Maybe you will find someone in the same position as you!

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:29 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
what I would do is approach people. Try to make friends. Don't just sit in the corner and be alone! That's not good at all. Try to talk to people that your friends know or people that don't have many friends themselves. Maybe you will find someone in the same position as you!

~April
Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:02 pm

Well, I agree with lily on this one, You just kind of need to find other friends to hang out with and then you wont feel so inclined to call them up every time your bored. You get what i mean? Eh, i hope that helps Neutral

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:04 pm

Thanks Rose.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:14 pm

i use to have this problem, but i stared think, friends are great and all but too much get not be so great. so i decide to only hang with them a normal amoun, nad contrart on other thing the other times:)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:16 pm

Thanks tara!
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:34 pm

your welcome, i just like trying to help!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:52 pm

And you're good at that.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:00 pm

i hope we all helped!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:43 pm

You all did. =]
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 6:34 pm

I think that you need to make a lot of friends. That's when you'll not be clinging and always have someone.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 8:58 pm

That isn't gonna work..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]   How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I stop..? [Sorta Long..]
Page 1 of 1