Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)

Go down 
+2
April
*Rose*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Empty
PostSubject: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 10:56 pm

Ok, so i just got back and i think it terribly fun to make threads ... so yeah pretty much. Um, Let me tell all you people that dont know me to well about me..:
Rose's General Facts:
1. My Name is Rose.
2. EDIT
3. I have been doing my school advice column for 3 years straight now!
4. I Have a crush on this guy named Jay <3
5. I come on periodically, i haven't been on in a while cause my computer needed fixing.
Rose's Wierd things No :
1. I take therapy
2. I have anxiety attacks
3. I have highlights!
Rose's looks lol! :
1. EDIT
2. EDIT
3. EDIT
4. EDIT
5. EDIT

K NOW YOU ALL POSTT!!

I am very uncomfortable with a lot of the personal information so please resist giving out the details about your looks especially. Any breaking of this rule will result in a closing of this thread and an infraction of the user who does it. Thank you!

Lily

Last edited by Lily on 11/6/2008, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : safety)
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 10:59 pm

hey there Rose! nice info!

~April
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:16 pm

... thanks but you kinda missed the point.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/6/2008, 9:02 pm

I have edited the first post. Please follow this from here on. Smile

And now let's see...
I am Lily (not my real name though..Smile).
I love kids!
I want to be a teacher.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/7/2008, 11:48 pm

=] so sorry lily. Don't mean to break rules =[. (I'm setting a bad example =\). Sprry will b more careful next time =].
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/7/2008, 11:56 pm

It's not a big deal. You didn't know exactly what was and wasn't aloud. I kind of just base it on what I think is good vs. bad. Don't feel bad...the thread wasn't closed or anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:59 pm

1. my name is aislinn
2. better known as wifan on WI
3. i type really fast
4. i like this kid named roberto but my friends and i call him URL so nobody else knows i like him Razz
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 2:15 pm

1.My name is Kaycee
2.I do cheer & horseback-riding
3.I have a crush on this guy named Nick
4.I have 2 cats,3 dogs,12 horses & a bunch of fish
5.I want to be a vet when I grow up
6.I can type 57 words per minute.

Last edited by kaykat31 on 12/25/2008, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/17/2008, 11:49 pm

name: April Very Happy
activities: Gymastics, school yearbook, and softball in the spring!
crush: wow, there are so many people in my heart for different reasons. Theres my ex which I still have feelings for, the guy I loved last year, and that other one...
pets: one dog. thats it. Sad I had a bunch of hamsters at one point, but they all passed away one by one. Sad My friend killed one of 'em by accident. Razz lol.
occupation: writer, for now. my current book broke 55 pages! =D
typing speed: pretty fast. I should test it someday.
other: I really want a new Sony laptop CS. Pink. It's really nice.

thats about it.

~April
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 8:41 pm

April wrote:
name: April Very Happy
activities: Gymastics, school yearbook, and softball in the spring!
crush: wow, there are so many people in my heart for different reasons. Theres my ex which I still have feelings for, the guy I loved last year, and that other one...
pets: one dog. thats it. Sad I had a bunch of hamsters at one point, but they all passed away one by one. Sad My friend killed one of 'em by accident. Razz lol.
occupation: writer, for now. my current book broke 55 pages! =D
typing speed: pretty fast. I should test it someday.
other: I really want a new Sony laptop CS. Pink. It's really nice.

thats about it.

~April

Muahahah thats me who killed her hampster Twisted Evil .... but i didnt mean to Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime12/25/2008, 4:49 am

How did you kill it?
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 6:35 pm

wifan wrote:
How did you kill it?

she enjoys throwing around small animals and squeezing them... Evil or Very Mad

poor thing didn't even bite her. :<

~April
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 6:35 pm

April wrote:
wifan wrote:
How did you kill it?

she enjoys throwing around small animals and squeezing them... Evil or Very Mad

poor thing didn't even bite her. :<

so she played with it and it died the next day.

~April
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 1:15 am

1. My Name is Louisa (Lou).
2. I do dance, acting, and Girl Scouts.
3. I've been dancing since I was four!
4. I have a crush on a boy named Garrett.
5. I come on whenever I remember! LOL!
6. I love to meditiate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)   Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you think making threads is fun? (lets all post fun facts about ourself!)
Page 1 of 1