Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seat in band class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Seat in band class Empty
PostSubject: Seat in band class   Seat in band class Icon_minitime10/1/2008, 5:08 pm

So, I we just got assigned new seats today & I sit by all guys & I dont even know any of them!1 of them is wierd & I sort of know the 2nd one because he plays on the football team I cheer for but, I've never talked to him!He wears the football team shirt so, I know he plays on my team so, tommorrow should I say "So you play on the football team?I'm a cheerleader" or just stay quiet unless he asks me something!
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Seat in band class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat in band class   Seat in band class Icon_minitime10/2/2008, 10:20 pm

I think that you should totally start a conversation! It'll show that you have courage and you might gain an awesome new friend!
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

Seat in band class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat in band class   Seat in band class Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:46 pm

I agree with Sasha! Might as well make the best of what you have! Who knows, maybe one of these guys will turn out to be one of your best friends in the future!

~April
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

Seat in band class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat in band class   Seat in band class Icon_minitime10/15/2008, 5:15 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
So, I we just got assigned new seats today & I sit by all guys & I dont even know any of them!1 of them is wierd & I sort of know the 2nd one because he plays on the football team I cheer for but, I've never talked to him!He wears the football team shirt so, I know he plays on my team so, tommorrow should I say "So you play on the football team?I'm a cheerleader" or just stay quiet unless he asks me something!

I totally agree! I think that if you start a convo it will make it seem like you want to be friends, and it is always nice to have new friends =]. Maybe he can help you with your Nick thing if he plays on the football team (maybe they know each other).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seat in band class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat in band class   Seat in band class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat in band class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: School-
Jump to: