Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zap, crush... help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Zap, crush... help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 5:13 pm

So, this girl on the bus zapped my crush, named Nick!You put a time on one side of there hand & on the other you write a name & if they look before the time is up they have to ask the person out who's name is on the other side of there hand!I dont know if my Nick at the name but, I know it was my name.What do I do if he asks me out?

Last edited by kaykat31 on 9/24/2008, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 5:14 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
So, this girl on the bus zapped my crush!You put a time on one side of there hand & on the other you write a name & if they look before the time is up they have to ask the person out who's name is on the other side of there hand!I dont know if my crush looked at the name but, I know it was my name.What do I do if he asks me out?

Well if you have a crush on him, just say yes?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 5:43 pm

But, if it is a joke or dare but, the guy is also my friend & he is the one I have been talking about in alot of other threads!His name is Nick so, I'll just start saying Nick!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:38 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
But, if it is a joke or dare but, the guy is also my friend & he is the one I have been talking about in alot of other threads!His name is Nick so, I'll just start saying Nick!

Haha thats wierd we both like Nick's huh?
We both like Nicks that play football.
God we are probably crushing on the same kid haha.
But he is my BF as of Sat.
Your Nick i say you just let him ask you out.
Say yes, and since he knows you like him its no biggy.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:47 pm

Yeah but, if I go out with him my friends(that are girls) would freak because they dont like him!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:52 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
Yeah but, if I go out with him my friends(that are girls) would freak because they dont like him!

Why dont the like him?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:53 pm

They think he is annoying & he has a buzz cut so, they call him ugly!I just ignore it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zap, crush... help!!!   Zap, crush... help!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zap, crush... help!!!
Page 1 of 1