Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm leaving this site.. too

Go down 
+2
tara12345
wifan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

I'm leaving this site.. too Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/10/2008, 5:56 pm

Hey guys, well I'm quitting the site along with Lydia (sp?). Just really don't feel comfortable here anymore.. and it's just a really weird feeling.

I'll miss you all

-wifan

P.S. I know that Lily can find a WAYY better mod/mod trainee. =]
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/11/2008, 6:31 pm

why dont u feal comfortabe any more???? what can i do to help!!
if u feal like u must leave, i will not stop u, for it is ur choise, but i'm shure that we will all muiss u!!

ps: ur a GREAT mod trainee!

Last edited by tara12345 on 9/12/2008, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/11/2008, 10:24 pm

I am curious why you all want to leave?
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 12:14 am

wifan, I'm proud of you for taking charge if you don't feel good about something. But I'm curious with Lily, why are you quitting? Is it that some members talk about some not so feel good topics? If so, just leave those threads alone and try another section. If you just feel that too much info is going around about members, then encourage those to cut back on info about themselves. And if you just feel really uncomortable, just leave. It's better to be happy than to be on this site and unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 7:18 pm

I am keeping pretty good security measures on the site...or so I thought?
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 8:18 pm

Sasha23 wrote:
wifan, I'm proud of you for taking charge if you don't feel good about something. But I'm curious with Lily, why are you quitting? Is it that some members talk about some not so feel good topics? If so, just leave those threads alone and try another section. If you just feel that too much info is going around about members, then encourage those to cut back on info about themselves. And if you just feel really uncomortable, just leave. It's better to be happy than to be on this site and unhappy.
Well life right now for me it's really complicated, family problems.. I get in trouble in school for talking when I'm not and I just sit and cry all day when I get home.. it's just too much for me to handle, really. And I sorta don't feel comfortable, it's just this really weird feeling. It's not because of the topics or the people at all.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 8:42 pm

aww im sorry ... Did i make you uncomfortable, sorry if i did. I hope you have a good life. We will surely miss you.

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 10:23 pm

I see. Wow. That has to be hard. I would recommend asking your parents to see a counselor at school or an adult friend who might be able to help you with your feelings. We'll certainly miss you!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 10:28 pm

wifan wrote:
Sasha23 wrote:
Well life right now for me it's really complicated, family problems.. I get in trouble in school for talking when I'm not and I just sit and cry all day when I get home.. it's just too much for me to handle, really. And I sorta don't feel comfortable, it's just this really weird feeling. It's not because of the topics or the people at all.

Oh my, I'm very sorry about this. If you ever need anything make sure you know GW is ALWAYS hear for you. Or at least I am. You can talk to me whenever about whatever. I love listening and I love to give advice. If there is anything you need just tell me.

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 11:50 pm

Totally. That's what Girls World is all about. Helping out other girls.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/13/2008, 1:09 am

The whole point of the site is for stuff like that wifan? Smile
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime9/17/2008, 9:06 am

yeah, thats is what the fourm is for, cus we all just want to help you!Smile
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 1:05 pm

Aww, Goodbye wifan.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 9:37 pm

I am closing this now. You can choose to come and go as you please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving this site.. too   I'm leaving this site.. too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving this site.. too
Page 1 of 1