Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long distance Relationships?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Long distance Relationships? Empty
PostSubject: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:39 pm

Hrmm, actually this has nothing to do with me my friend needed advice and I didnt know what to tell her. Aparently she has a boyfriend she really likes but they live like, a few states away (he is in boarding school in a different state). So anyway this kid says he really miss's her but he is getting bored not being with her anymore. He still really likes her but he decided he is going to focus on this other girl (while still being with her) while he is away. She wants to know if i think that's right. I said:
I think its normal for a guy to get bored and want to mess with someone he really dosn't like even though he is with her and still likes the girl he is dating. But I also told her I thought he shouldn't do it even if he wants to. I was more thinking... maybe the relationship shouldn't be so long distance, there like a couple hundred miles apart, but i don't think she should break up with him if they really like each other. >.< IDK! I need your help on giving her advice.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:59 pm

Well some people have a problem with being in an exclusive relationship. It depends, does your friend like being exclusive or not? If she doesn't like it, then she should tell him it hurts her when he sees someone else. If he keeps dating the other girl anyways, maybe she should find a new bf.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:44 pm

It sounds like their relationship is exclusive. Anytime there is an exclusive relationship, it is never okay to have somebody on the side. Your friend does not deserve that. To be totally honest, this does not sound like a relationship that is going to last. I say they break it off and be friends. Your friend needs to be focusing on who is near her and find someone that she is actually going to see. They should remain friends but if they never see each other and he has admitted to being with another girl, it's time to break it off.
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 10:06 pm

Lily wrote:
It sounds like their relationship is exclusive. Anytime there is an exclusive relationship, it is never okay to have somebody on the side. Your friend does not deserve that. To be totally honest, this does not sound like a relationship that is going to last. I say they break it off and be friends. Your friend needs to be focusing on who is near her and find someone that she is actually going to see. They should remain friends but if they never see each other and he has admitted to being with another girl, it's time to break it off.
'

Hehe, Yeah I thought that, Ok I'll tell her that, good idea. Thanks >.< I finally got stuck. ugh now i have to write an article for the newspaper (heh. It gets annoying...).
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 10:08 pm

Feel free to share it with all of us if you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 10:24 pm

Lily wrote:

Haha well for right now I'm just writing a notice about the club im starting to send home with people.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/3/2008, 6:17 pm

sry to say, but i have nver been in anything like this this, but i wiould just like to wish ur friend good luck:)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 8:56 pm

*Rose* wrote:
Lily wrote:

Haha well for right now I'm just writing a notice about the club im starting to send home with people.
Oh wow cool.

~

I agree with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long distance Relationships?   Long distance Relationships? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long distance Relationships?
Page 1 of 1