Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do YOU wash you face with?

Go down 
+5
Lily
Boo.
Lydia
Sasha23
honeybee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
honeybee

honeybee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-01

What do YOU wash you face with? Empty
PostSubject: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:45 pm

i would like to know how everyone keeps there skin clear, mine is not perfectly clear but it is getting there since I started using oxy, then I put lotion on my face, now what do YOU use? flower afro
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:32 am

I use special face wash from Mary Kay. It works well but I keep forgetting to use it!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 11:13 am

I don't. I'm allergic to every face-wash known to women! If I use face-wash, it gives me really bad zits.Sad
Back to top Go down
honeybee

honeybee

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 5:39 pm

oh, yes I forget times too..... I sawwy Lydia!
Back to top Go down
Boo.

Boo.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:49 pm

I Use Proactive And Neatrogina,
They Really Help,Mary Kay Gives Me Zits Strangely Ugh My Enemy..
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/3/2008, 6:22 pm

I have heard that a lot Boo.
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/3/2008, 6:26 pm

i some times just use water some times but most of the time i also use oxy,
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 8:45 pm

I use this thing from Neutrogena.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:43 pm

Mine isn't clear and I have dermatologist perscribed stuff. Sad But the wash I use isn't. It's just Cetaphil. It works well. I would reccomend it.

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 2:02 pm

April wrote:
Mine isn't clear and I have dermatologist perscribed stuff. Sad But the wash I use isn't. It's just Cetaphil. It works well. I would reccomend it.

~April
Aw, that sucks =[
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 2:10 pm

I use clean & clear ance medication cream & it seems to work.Plus, I wash my face with noxzema & warm water in the morning & before bed & it seems to keep my face clean!

Last edited by kaykat31 on 11/15/2008, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 6:25 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
I use clean & clear ance medication & it seems to work.Plus, I wash my face with noxzema & warm water in the morning & before bed & it seems to keep my face clean!
Ooh I should try that.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 6:33 pm

Yeah, especially since it keeps acne away when it runs in my family according to my parents they had break-outs alot when they were little.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime11/16/2008, 3:22 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
Yeah, especially since it keeps acne away when it runs in my family according to my parents they had break-outs alot when they were little.
Wow. I don't think my parents did, and I don't get so many pimples.. so who knows lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU wash you face with?   What do YOU wash you face with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do YOU wash you face with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: