Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to make friends if....

Go down 
+5
Lydia
April
honeybee
Lily
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Is there a way to make friends if.... Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:25 pm

Hi, I Dont' Live in a Neigberhood With kids, And Im Home schooled, I Don't Have A Single Friend... Is There a way i can make friends? scratch
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:32 pm

Join clubs, do evening activities (church group, ymca, local community services), and even sports. These are all ways to make friends outside of a school atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:35 pm

I Can't, With My Family Traveling, I'm gone 150 Days Of The Year!
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:41 pm

Oh, wow. I see what you mean then. Quite honestly--always traveling--is there really a way? I don't know...at least you have the virtual community...forums.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:45 pm

yea..... I Just Wish.... Oh i Don't Know, You Might Think This Is Lame.....

I Have Been Dreaming About this Cute Boy i have never seen before And in my dreams he is in love with me! I Wish, Oh I Wish We Could Meet! he Has been in ALL Of My Dreams! He Is Like My Neverending Fairytale!
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:48 pm

Well you know what? I am sure that sometime you will actually see this boy in real life. Talk to him if you do.

Statistics have shown that what you see in dreams can foreshadow what will really happen in your life.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:55 pm

It has happened before.... I Had A Dream I Went on a cruise.. then my mom stuck a scroll in my cup before dinner, I Read it out loud it said, This Is The First Clue.. Go downstairs where your animals play, in your animal house the scroll is where they are playin.. we read the next scroll.... Go upstairs to find the next scroll look in a place where you mom does her sewing.. so we went, And found a treasure map! We Followed it, Then we opened the cabinet, And there was a Polly Pocket cruise Ship That Had A Postcard on it saying we were going on a cruise! Cool huh?
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:57 pm

Yes, it is very cool! That is also a neat way to tell you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:59 pm

I Know! Speaking Of Hints.. Maybe If I Have a Dream About the Boy Tonight I Can Find A Hint On How To Find Him! i mean he Could be Right In Front Of Me! I Just Know I can Find him!
Back to top Go down
honeybee

honeybee

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 12:14 am

lol I have 'dreams' like that too, he always looks the same, but I cant seem to find himmm he doesnt go to my school thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 12:18 am

yea, My Guy is sooooooooooooooo dreamy ah......
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 12:26 am

Oh, sounds tough! What I would do, is talk to your parents. Tell them that you want to make friends. Surely they understand that friendships are a key part to growing up, right? If not, explain that to them. Ask them if there is a way that they know of that you can make friends. Summer Camp, perhaps? But defenetly talk to them.

~April
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 11:02 am

I'm also homeschooled. Since you travel a lot maybe you should make a pen-pal. There are special systems where you can apply for a pen-pal and they give you someone to talk to. My sister did that. She met this great girl named Sky. Or you can make a bookclub, if you like reading. Bookclubs only have to last like a month so your moving shouldn't get in the way. If you really want, I'll be your e-mail pal.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 11:55 am

I had Another Dream About That Boy!

Last edited by Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover on 9/2/2008, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 12:30 pm

I have 1 pen pal who barely e-mails me... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:06 pm

Ah, I'm sorry. I'll be your e-mail pal. My e-mail pal stopped e-mailing me too.*cry*
Back to top Go down
Polka<3

Polka<3

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:28 pm

LOL
nice.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:45 pm

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover wrote:
Hi, I Dont' Live in a Neigberhood With kids, And Im Home schooled, I Don't Have A Single Friend... Is There a way i can make friends? scratch

I agree with Lily Join clubs, hang around and just get your self in positions where you can make friends. But, Making friends is easy for some and hard for others you have to let it all kind of fall into play. But when I was a kid i didnt have to many friends so i just hung around at clubs and sports and eventually i made some really good friends that lasted a life time.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:47 pm

yea, My Guy is sooooooooooooooo dreamy ah......

What guy (if you dont mind my asking)?

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
Boo.

Boo.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:05 pm

Yeah I Keep On Having These Dreams Of Me Dating This Mystery Italian Guy That Looks Like I've Met Him Before But He's Not Also Dreams Of Me Dating Nick Jonas My True Love <3 <3
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:30 pm

Boo. wrote:
Yeah I Keep On Having These Dreams Of Me Dating This Mystery Italian Guy That Looks Like I've Met Him Before But He's Not Also Dreams Of Me Dating Nick Jonas My True Love <3 <3

Lol. I Love Nick Jonas (In a 'i dont ever actually want to date him' way)
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:51 pm

I have 1 pen pal who barely e-mails me... Sad

Ah Sweetie, aren't we all technically pen pals as part of a forum?
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/3/2008, 10:11 am

Your Right Lily! Hehe,, Never thought of that! Well My Mom Is Trying to get me in karate! i will make a few friends, But It is the best activity i can do... Im Handicap My left leg had a tumor when i was abbout 2ish 3ish They took out a muscle to.. so its handicap Sad
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/3/2008, 10:13 am

Well rose, If you read some posts in the first page it will tell you about the boy Smile

Please avoid double posting.

Lily
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime9/3/2008, 5:58 pm

well, i hope u find that boy, and i hope u meet some friends soon, but rember, i will always be ur computer friend!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to make friends if....   Is there a way to make friends if.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to make friends if....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next