Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th grader dating an 8th grader..?

Go down 
+9
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover
Lydia
tara12345
*Rose*
April
Seasonal <3
Madi
Lily
wifan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Empty
PostSubject: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:08 am

This kid in my school who's a 6th grader is dating an 8th grader how can that even be possible..?

I mean I know that everybody says "There's no age limit for love". But, like the 8th grade girl is going to high school next year.. how's that gonna work and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:12 am

I am a Sophmore and I was "talking" to a Senior a while back. We almost dated...very close...but I had to back off as it was just too much of an age gap and he is 18. But, we are still good friends to this day. I actually majorly regret not dating him when he wanted me to but it's in the past.

As for this case, it is a bit off but I think when you are in Middle School, it's really not such a big thing. I am sure it will be done though when the 8th Grader moves onto high school. It's a big step.
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:13 am

Lily wrote:
I am a Sophmore and I was "talking" to a Senior a while back. We almost dated...very close...but I had to back off as it was just too much of an age gap and he is 18. But, we are still good friends to this day. I actually majorly regret not dating him when he wanted me to but it's in the past.

As for this case, it is a bit off but I think when you are in Middle School, it's really not such a big thing. I am sure it will be done though when the 8th Grader moves onto high school. It's a big step.
Good point. Some relationships don't last long in middle school [or so I've heard].
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:14 am

You have heard correct.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:17 am

Lily wrote:
You have heard correct.
Okay glad I didn't hear wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:18 am

Hahaha! Wink
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:22 am

Lily wrote:
Hahaha! Wink
I already caught myself in some middle school drama.

~~~

Not only some drama.. BUT, I have to agree with my friends that my crush is weird =/
Back to top Go down
Madi

Madi

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 10:42 am

i'm a 6th grader, and i haven't seen any dating in my school.

and you're right, they don't last long.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:53 am

Madi wrote:
i'm a 6th grader, and i haven't seen any dating in my school.

and you're right, they don't last long.
I'm also a sixth grader. I've seen dating since the first day of school. And then these people kissing [in the mouth]. =/
Back to top Go down
Seasonal <3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 2:50 pm

Besides, isn't 6th grade too young to be dating? Lol! I would know, hence my grade farao
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 2:51 pm

Seasonal <3 wrote:
Besides, isn't 6th grade too young to be dating? Lol! I would know, hence my grade farao

LOL, I had my first bf in the sixth grade.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: I think...   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:00 pm

Well, it depends which is which. If the boy is an 8th grader and the girl is a 6th grader, I would tell her to be careful. Boys' brains are a little more fast-pace with the romantic stuff... But if the girl is older than it's okay, In my opinion. When I think about good age winows, I think that two years should be the biggest time space between two people when they are teens and in a relationship. So eighth and sixth technically works to that logic.

~April
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:04 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
Well, it depends which is which. If the boy is an 8th grader and the girl is a 6th grader, I would tell her to be careful. Boys' brains are a little more fast-pace with the romantic stuff... But if the girl is older than it's okay, In my opinion. When I think about good age winows, I think that two years should be the biggest time space between two people when they are teens and in a relationship. So eighth and sixth technically works to that logic.

~April

I like your logic. I agree with it.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:38 pm

Lily wrote:
Seasonal <3 wrote:

I would have to say 7th grade is probably the age you should start dating.
That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:40 pm

*Rose* wrote:
Lily wrote:
Seasonal <3 wrote:

I would have to say 7th grade is probably the age you should start dating.
That's just my opinion though.

that is a good point. But depends on the person. Everyone's ready at different times!

~April
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:42 pm

Yes, I think it really does depend on the person.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:43 pm

Lily wrote:
Thats true it depends on gender and The maturity of the person
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:44 pm

*Rose* wrote:
Lily wrote:
Thats true it depends on gender and The maturity of the person

exactly. some people may be ready at 6th and others may not feel like they are ready for a relationship until high school.

~April
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:09 pm

i'm a 7th grader( i started school a bit earlyer then most kids) and all the popleur kids are dating, only once some asked me out in grade 5, but he's on anger anger management pills so i sayed no
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:26 pm

bluedolfin wrote:

~April
No the girl is the 8th grader.. I guess..
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:27 pm

Seasonal <3 wrote:
In my school last year [when I was in 5th grade] Some 5th graders and 4th graders were dating already.. =/
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:56 pm

wifan wrote:
Seasonal <3 wrote:
In my school last year [when I was in 5th grade] Some 5th graders and 4th graders were dating already.. =/

Oh God!! I dont know just my Opinion but 5th grade is WAYY to young!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:57 pm

*Rose* wrote:
wifan wrote:
Seasonal <3 wrote:

Oh God!! I dont know just my Opinion but 5th grade is WAYY to young!
Yup, IMO it is too.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:59 pm

ya, i dont think i'll date till high school!!lol
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:01 pm

At my school, some fifth graders 'dated'. Although we weren't really dating. A walk around the outdoor track during snack or recess or eating lunch together was a 'date'. I think that's appropriate for 5th maybe even 6th graders. What do you guys say?

~April
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th grader dating an 8th grader..?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: