Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting used to glasses?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Getting used to glasses? Empty
PostSubject: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:48 pm

I'm really self-conscious how can I get used to my glasses and not think that I look bad?

My family says I look good in them but they're my family.. so IDK if they're actually saying the truth or not..
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:56 pm

Oh! I bet they look great! Really, even though family is family...they usually will be honest. Just think about it: so many people have glasses. It's really no big deal.

Now if it really bothers you, would your parents consider letting you get contacts?
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:59 pm

Lily wrote:
Oh! I bet they look great! Really, even though family is family...they usually will be honest. Just think about it: so many people have glasses. It's really no big deal.

Now if it really bothers you, would your parents consider letting you get contacts?
I went to the eye doctor at Wal-Mart and she said if I wanted contacts or glasses, I picked glasses but it was just like soo hard for me to put them in and then I couldn't take them out and stuff. The assistant said I could use contacts during school and glasses at home but that doesn't work [as I said above I have trouble with contacts].

And I told my mom but now, she sorta changed her mind about the whole contact idea..
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:03 am

Hmm. Well go with the glasses for a while and then consider trying contacts again. Explain to your mom how uncomfortable the glasses make you.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 12:04 am

Lily wrote:
Hmm. Well go with the glasses for a while and then consider trying contacts again. Explain to your mom how uncomfortable the glasses make you.
Alrighty =]
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:56 pm

i use to want o have glasses, but i dont have them,but i think glasses are nice!!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:13 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:52 pm

your welcome
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:47 pm

Now I feel like if I have glasses on my face but I dont Razz
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:49 pm

Glasses are better then a zit. At least glasses make you look smart, and they can look nice, and they serve a purpose! Zits, do none of that........Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:49 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:33 pm

yeah, thats treu!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:47 pm

I have 2 pair of glasses.. Razz
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:50 pm

kool, what courler are they?
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:53 pm

It's hard to explain Razz
Back to top Go down
honeybee

honeybee

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:14 pm

I wish I wore glasses! I do not need them but everyone else in my family does lol! I think i look cute in the, and every time my little brother goes to the eye place, I come and try on some of my fave glasses! (at least they are clear so I can see!!)
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:16 pm

I am with you...I actually like glasses. geek
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 11:06 am

I think glasses are cute! Just make sure they're the right shape for your face, otherwise........
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 8:42 pm

Otherwise.. what?
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 10:05 pm

Otherwise they don't look so good, thise are the kinds of glasses people make fun of.
EDIT: Oh! If you are getting glasses, make sure it's the right shape and is pretty, like maybe with flowers on the side, or sparkles, yeah, sparkles!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 1:12 pm

Mine have flowers on the side Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to glasses?   Getting used to glasses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting used to glasses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: