Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He Found Out!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/8/2008, 4:24 pm

Ekkkkkkkkkk...I don't know what to do cuz, it started off with 4 of my closest friends knowing I like this guy, then a bunch of other people in my class found out I like him & now the WHOLE ENTIRE GRADE KNOWS INCLUDING HIM!We were friends but, now we are like avoiding eachother.I feel really bad cuz yesterday was his birthday & I told him happy birthday twice but, he still avoided me!Now I don't know what to tell him so that he will talk to me again.Do I tell him I like him, or do I lie & tell him I just wanna be friends?Please help!
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/8/2008, 10:22 pm

o wow that really stinks. That happened to me two years ago...the whole school looked at me and said "it's the girl that likes Lucas!!!!" I just lived with it. It's kinda easier not having to keep it as a secret. Boys take things like this the opposite girls do, though. Girls are like "yay, he likes me! that's so cute!" while boys get creeped out by it and avoid you. :c I know, it's terrible. But if you're just not annoying and act like you did before, he probably will continue to be your friend. They hate it when girls are all obnoxious about you liking them. Just don't mention it, and if he likes you back he wil make a move himself. c: good luck!

~April
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/9/2008, 12:54 am

Well, he is the one not acting normal, he won't talk to me like normal or anything.I didn't talk to him as much as usual cuz people always say something.I try to start conversations with him but, it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/9/2008, 11:50 am

hmmm. Give him about a week. Sometimes boys think you get over them if you show no interest for about a week. If things still haven't gone back to normal, I would talk to one of him friends or even him and explain that you are hurt. if he complains that you are desperate for him or something be like "no that's not it at all, I want to be your friend and nothing more if you don't feel comfortable." Then, you don't sound desperate, and you leave the option open for if he wants to date you. Smile Sound like it'll work?

~April
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/9/2008, 12:38 pm

I already had my friend, Lauren who is also his friend tell him that I only like him as a friend.I'd tell him myself but,the only somewhat alone time is at the bus stop & if I said something at the bus stop my other friend would start cracking up cuz that is just the way she is.I guess I could tell one of his friend, Chris that I only like him as a friend but, Chris is my friend too & knows the truth & I don't really know any of his other friends unless I tell Stephanie but, she knows I like him too.This is too hard!lol.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:49 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
I already had my friend, Lauren who is also his friend tell him that I only like him as a friend.I'd tell him myself but,the only somewhat alone time is at the bus stop & if I said something at the bus stop my other friend would start cracking up cuz that is just the way she is.I guess I could tell one of his friend, Chris that I only like him as a friend but, Chris is my friend too & knows the truth & I don't really know any of his other friends unless I tell Stephanie but, she knows I like him too.This is too hard!lol.
A little confusing, lol.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:51 pm

Yeah.lol.I'm happy though cuz we sort of forgot the other week & now we are hanging out again.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:54 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
Yeah.lol.I'm happy though cuz we sort of forgot the other week & now we are hanging out again.
Oh cool!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 2:06 pm

Yeah, it is hard to ignore your crush & friend.lol
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/17/2008, 11:57 pm

oh that's good, are you two totally friends again?

~April
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/18/2008, 9:57 pm

Yep.Today on the bus my friend, Emily, who is also really good friends with Nick turns around to me & goes "Nick likes you, he is just afraid to ask you out" & I was sitting next to Nick's friend, Jackson & Jackson tells Nick what Emily said & Nick turns to Emily & Jackson & blushes & quietly yells "WHAT".But, I'm still not gonna ask him out, he will have to do that & I'm just gonna become better friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He Found Out!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Found Out!!!!!!   He Found Out!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Found Out!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: