Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break up, going out with another guy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Break up, going out with another guy! Empty
PostSubject: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 5:07 pm

So, my friend broke up with her boyfriend & now she feels guilty because he has been crying about it.Then, today her crush asked her out, in front of her ex-boyfriend & now she is going out with her crush!Should she feel gulity or no?
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 5:19 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
So, my friend broke up with her boyfriend & now she feels guilty because he has been crying about it.Then, today her crush asked her out, in front of her ex-boyfriend & now she is going out with her crush!Should she feel gulity or no?

Def. No! She dosnt have to feel guilty about losing feelings for someone. It would have been worse if she stayed witht he guy. I mean my friend just broke up with a guy, and now she is dating this other guy because she really liked him. But her x-bf found out and is kinda tizzied about it, i told her not to feel bad. At this age, you have to do those kinda things, because you have to please yourself. He will get over it and move on.

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 5:41 pm

I couldnt even look him in the eye today all day it looked like he had been crying!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:31 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
I couldnt even look him in the eye today all day it looked like he had been crying!

Totally know how you feel. I have had to reject many people! But it sucks after when there all teary eyed. But they will get over it and its nice to just tell them your sad but tell them you still dont have those kind of feelings for them. Ask to be friends.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:50 pm

No, just because of what my friend did to him!I'm not the one that broke up with him!The thing is my friend(the one that broke up with him) told me I should go out with him so, she doesnt feel bad &I'm like no, I dont even have a crush on him or hardly know him!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:54 pm

Yeah i wouldnt do that .. that will only b like pitty dating him.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:55 pm

I know plus, I'm not suppose to have a boyfriend according to my parents but, I do anyways!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break up, going out with another guy!   Break up, going out with another guy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break up, going out with another guy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: