Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My so called BFF

Go down 
+3
*Rose*
tara12345
Chelsealou02
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsealou02

Chelsealou02

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-12

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 2:00 pm

Well i used to be BFF with this girl but then she turned realy mean and annoying. I want to be friends with her but she is too mean and annyoing and she is always trying to get up in my buissness (sp)

idk what to do
Back to top Go down
http://randomjunkwilleatyou.gooboards.com/
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-31

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 4:41 pm

humm, try tto talk to her inpriver, or call her on the phone, try to tell her how u feal, and that u want to be friends but are affented when she acts she way she is acting and ask her why she is acting like that, and if she don't lissen or that does not work, mabye u should give her sometime, maby this is just a fase or something, then after a while, try talking to her again, i hope i helped, and i whis u the best of luck!Smile

~tara
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 8:37 pm

Chelsealou02 wrote:
Well i used to be BFF with this girl but then she turned realy mean and annoying. I want to be friends with her but she is too mean and annyoing and she is always trying to get up in my buissness (sp)

idk what to do

Well I say what you need to do is just tell her that she is being mean. Be polite and nice and dont make her feel like she is less than you. If she is being mean list some of the times and the ways. I remember once I was mean to my friends when i was dating a guy, and they just told me like "your being so anoying and mean to us now." And so i stopped I hadnt even noticed i was being mean. If she is a real friend she will stop, but if she isnt she wont and then its not worth keeping her. You get me?
(my friend wants me to use this alien lol alien )

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime9/13/2008, 5:01 pm

That's never a fun thing to deal with. You need to talk with her. Tell her it's not ok to not treat her with respect and that if you two will remain friends, that you want and will demand respect. If she doesn't agree or doesn't give it to you, move on. It's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Number of posts : 17

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 10:10 pm

Tell her how you feel! Tell her how much she changed and you want the real her back!

I Hope i helped!!!
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime9/26/2008, 9:01 am

yes, i hope u get ur friend back
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:39 pm

I would say: Talk to her. Tell her how you feel without being rude about it. Explain to her that you want to be her friend, but it is a little difficult for you. Make sure she understands without overdoing it. She may not realize she is doing this, and feel bad if you make too much of a big deal about it.

I hope this helps you!

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:45 pm

I agree with everybody else, talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My so called BFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My so called BFF   My so called BFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My so called BFF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Friends-
Jump to: