Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boyfriend & crush help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Boyfriend & crush help! Empty
PostSubject: Boyfriend & crush help!   Boyfriend & crush help! Icon_minitime9/9/2008, 10:48 pm

So, I have a boyfriend & he doesnt go to my school but, I do horseback riding with him!He is nice & cute but, I have this crush at school!The only problem is my crush is my bff's twin brother, I keep sitting with him on the bus "on accident" & my bff knows our other bff likes him & has no problem, I just don't know if I should tell her & hope he asks me out then, dump my boyfriend or cheat on them,lolz!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend & crush help!   Boyfriend & crush help! Icon_minitime9/10/2008, 5:25 pm

Help!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend & crush help!   Boyfriend & crush help! Icon_minitime9/11/2008, 5:09 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
So, I have a boyfriend & he doesnt go to my school but, I do horseback riding with him!He is nice & cute but, I have this crush at school!The only problem is my crush is my bff's twin brother, I keep sitting with him on the bus "on accident" & my bff knows our other bff likes him & has no problem, I just don't know if I should tell her & hope he asks me out then, dump my boyfriend or cheat on them,lolz!

Here is the thing. You have to decided whether you like the Twin or your bf better. I say whichever one is better for you .. you go for. Maybe you should see if the Twin likes you before you make a move to breakup with your bf. If he dosnt, and you have no chance you really shouldn't bother. But i say, no cheating! That ends up badly all the time no matter what!

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend & crush help!   Boyfriend & crush help! Icon_minitime9/11/2008, 6:25 pm

Bf, I can find other guys!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend & crush help!   Boyfriend & crush help! Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 8:27 pm

Well I would say just, Try whoever you like more ^^ This is part of growning up and living life. Nothintg can really go badly, and nothing will hurt you for to long. It feels like a hard decission at first but, just take a chance, w.e. you do will be fine. I say chose whoever you want to try out more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend & crush help!   Boyfriend & crush help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boyfriend & crush help!
Page 1 of 1