Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Empty
PostSubject: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:28 pm

The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! 154kdav

It's fall and we all know what that means! NFL Football has begun again.
I am such a HUGE football fan. My team is the Dallas Cowboys.
Come here to talk about everything football all season long!
Go ahead, share your favorite time, share some news.
It's time to get chatting and time for some FOOTBALL!
I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Week 1 Scores
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:49 pm

I'm not a football fan.. but I'll read and study [like getting to know football] and then I'll choose a team lol.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:50 pm

LOL, I am COWBOYS all the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:51 pm

I might support my crush's team.. then we'll have something to talk about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:53 pm

And what team is that?
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:54 pm

Haha, I have no idea. I'll have to find that out, someway or another.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 9:07 pm

Yes, let me know.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 9:33 pm

i know what the the foot ball team is called around here, i have nver really wacthed it either, but now that i think about it... I CANT WAIT TO WACTH SOME FOOT BALL!!!!!

i dont know why, i all the sudden, i am really intrested in foot ball, ya!!!!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 9:34 pm

I'm more into.. technology lol xD
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 9:39 pm

The game on right now is on NBC.
Colts vs. Bears.

Trivia about the match:
It is the first time they have played since the o6-o7 season superbowl where the colts beat the bears. Smile
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 9:44 pm

kool, too bad i cant wacth it, i g2g soon.
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 12:31 am

Yes! I am so thankful for this thread! My fav teams are the Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime9/20/2008, 7:07 pm

kool i love dolphins, i might chear for the miami dolphon, even thoe i have no idea who thay r, lol
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:56 pm

Just found out who my crush's team is (well not just, maybe like.. last week.. lol). It's the dolphins or hurricanes idk.. i'm not into this football thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!   The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Officially "Unofficial" NFL Fans Thread - Come now to talk about EVERYTHING NFL and show support for YOUR team!
Page 1 of 1