Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th grader dating an 8th grader..?

Go down 
+9
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover
Lydia
tara12345
*Rose*
April
Seasonal <3
Madi
Lily
wifan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:28 pm

*Rose* wrote:
bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:
It would also be good if your parents KNEW really well who you were dating.

exactly. Like, invite your boyfriend over to your house for dinner so that your family can get to know him.

~April

Haha you dont even need to go that far. Invite him over for a date just so you can stop at your house, parents feel safer if you at least near them. I went on a date with Jake to a carnevil down my street and he met em at my house, met my parents then we left, that way they knew who i was with.

*Rose*

yeah thats a great idea. Or, if one of you has something like Rock Band you guys can go play it at one of your houses.

~April
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:31 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
*Rose* wrote:
bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:
It would also be good if your parents KNEW really well who you were dating.

exactly. Like, invite your boyfriend over to your house for dinner so that your family can get to know him.

~April

Haha you dont even need to go that far. Invite him over for a date just so you can stop at your house, parents feel safer if you at least near them. I went on a date with Jake to a carnevil down my street and he met em at my house, met my parents then we left, that way they knew who i was with.

*Rose*

yeah thats a great idea. Or, if one of you has something like Rock Band you guys can go play it at one of your houses.

~April

Yeah we did that a few times. And at his birthday party we hung out alot. He was my first kiss too lol. He was probably one of the most important guys in my life. key word was.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:35 pm

lol, well i'm happy for u ppl:)
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:45 pm

Haha thanks! But i got off topic... 6th grader to 8th grader, I think ti depends on a few factors.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:50 pm

*Rose* wrote:
Haha thanks! But i got off topic... 6th grader to 8th grader, I think ti depends on a few factors.
Haha yea..
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:51 pm

I think that 6th is too young for a bf.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:59 pm

Lydia wrote:
I think that 6th is too young for a bf.
Now a day's nothing is too young [IMO]. Cause like all the little girls are wearing mini's [skirts/shorts] ya know? But yea you're right.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Basic
Basic
Lydia

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 7:01 pm

I know. But one thing I don't like is when adults say to be happy with your age and not try to look older when they try to look 20.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 7:07 pm

Yea good point..
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:02 pm

yep, i've herd that befor;)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:44 pm

Same over here.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 11:33 pm

my older sister is 20 and she is dating a 30 year old..
Back to top Go down
morgan

morgan

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 8:27 am

well i don't think that would work out an 8th grader and a 8th grader would be ok but not a 6th grader and an 8th grader
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 1:18 pm

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover wrote:
my older sister is 20 and she is dating a 30 year old..

yes, but they are older. It's different then young teens. In the teen years, big age spaces make a huge difference.

~April
Back to top Go down
IluvJoeJ

PostSubject: Dating   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 5:49 pm

I think that a 6th grader dating a 8th is kinda big difference because i no because i myself am a 6th grader since today (september 2nd) because today was my first day!!!
Also i think that is a huuugggeee difference!!!
I would find someone younger or older (for the 8th grader) but i dont think a 6th grader should date at all!!
I wouldnt!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Boo.

Boo.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:00 pm

Man I Saw This Movie About A 30 Year Old Working Woman Dating A 60 Guy A Good Movie But Wowzaz A Huge Ag Differance,
I Am Having Some Drama Right Now Because My Guy Friend Not The Lovey Dovey Stuff Guy Broke Up With His Horrible Girlfriend Miranda Who Hates Me To The Top Of The World,
Uhhh Lets See SHE'S 10 AND HE'S 14!A Major Age Differance To Me She Is Starting To Think We Will Be Going Out This Year Which Goes Back To Her Hating My Guts.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 9:40 pm

Boo. wrote:
Man I Saw This Movie About A 30 Year Old Working Woman Dating A 60 Guy A Good Movie But Wowzaz A Huge Ag Differance,
I Am Having Some Drama Right Now Because My Guy Friend Not The Lovey Dovey Stuff Guy Broke Up With His Horrible Girlfriend Miranda Who Hates Me To The Top Of The World,
Uhhh Lets See SHE'S 10 AND HE'S 14!A Major Age Differance To Me She Is Starting To Think We Will Be Going Out This Year Which Goes Back To Her Hating My Guts.

hhmm what movie was that...Definitely Maybe?

~April
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/2/2008, 11:20 pm

I think that it's ok to do it until that 8th Grader goes to high school. Then, it could get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/4/2008, 12:37 pm

Even 10 Yaer Olders Date! I Used To Know An 8 Year Older Since She Was Seven She Was Dating!
Back to top Go down
[xo]Tapewaster

[xo]Tapewaster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 2:40 pm

I personally don't see the point of dating so young. What can you do anyway? Plus, Boy's aren't miture enough to hold a relation ship. Some girls aren't either... You date, to find someone to marry, yuo still have awhile. But if htis crazy young dating is to continue, I think the age differnace is to big. Someone will be crushed... Most definatly the 6th Grader...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 8:55 pm

Sasha23 wrote:
I think that it's ok to do it until that 8th Grader goes to high school. Then, it could get out of hand.
Yea I agree..
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/13/2008, 4:59 pm

Thanks. I just think that if the high schooler is waiting after school for the then, seventh grader, that's a little weird and not safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th grader dating an 8th grader..?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: