Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th grader dating an 8th grader..?

Go down 
+9
Lil_Cute_Seal_Lover
Lydia
tara12345
*Rose*
April
Seasonal <3
Madi
Lily
wifan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:05 pm

I don't think I'll date until 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:05 pm

i think something like what u sayed april would be fine( that what ppl in my class do)
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:07 pm

tara12345 wrote:
i think something like that would be fine( that what ppl in my class do)

yeah. And then, the 7th and 8th graders at my school for 'dates' just go out to a movie or ice cream mostly.

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:07 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
At my school, some fifth graders 'dated'. Although we weren't really dating. A walk around the outdoor track during snack or recess or eating lunch together was a 'date'. I think that's appropriate for 5th maybe even 6th graders. What do you guys say?

~April
That's good and appropiate, IMO.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:08 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
tara12345 wrote:
i think something like that would be fine( that what ppl in my class do)

yeah. And then, the 7th and 8th graders at my school for 'dates' just go out to a movie or ice cream mostly.

~April
That sounds good to me too.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:08 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
At my school, some fifth graders 'dated'. Although we weren't really dating. A walk around the outdoor track during snack or recess or eating lunch together was a 'date'. I think that's appropriate for 5th maybe even 6th graders. What do you guys say?

~April

I dont agree, I think even that is wierd, I think like, its not bad. But its not necissary i guess. I really think it depends on how mature you are. Some people think there relationships in 5th grade are so serious. I hate to see 5th graders cry over bfs or gfs its not necissary for them to have to go through that. Not saying you should wait FOREVER. I think highschol is to late just because i think by highschool the realtionships get more, How do i say this, Real. Like they become actual dates and things like that, going to dances. I think you should get practice before all that happens, but I also think that 5th grade/6th grade is to young (especially 5th grade!) I dunno thats my opinion

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

well, i think by that age, i think ur parent would let be be by ur self with a guy.

Last edited by tara12345 on 9/1/2008, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:09 pm

The kids in 4th grade that were "Dating" just put me in shock mode.
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:11 pm

oh ya, me too, lol
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:11 pm

I think that the parents also have like to trust the kids.. or make it like a group date..
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:13 pm

Haha, well actually my first 'bf' was in 5th grade. His name was Marcus. I broke up with him after like a day. I didnt like being in a relationship lol. Maybe thats why this topic is so important to me lol.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:14 pm

wifan wrote:
I think that the parents also have like to trust the kids.. or make it like a group date..

When?
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:14 pm

tara12345 wrote:
well, i think by that age, i think ur parent would let be be by ur self with a guy.

yes, it also depends on what the parents say! In the summer from 6th to 7th grade, I had a boyfriend and my friend, me, and our boyfriends went out for ice cream. our parents went with us and talked lol.

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:13 pm

*Rose* wrote:
Haha, well actually my first 'bf' was in 5th grade. His name was Marcus. I broke up with him after like a day. I didnt like being in a relationship lol. Maybe thats why this topic is so important to me lol.
Haha. Wow.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

*Rose* wrote:
wifan wrote:

When?
What do you mean when?
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:15 pm

wifan wrote:

exactly. Depends on how trusted the kid is by the parents.

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:15 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:

~April

I think my parents wouldn't trust me.. I've lied too many times already.. But they might give me a chance lol
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:16 pm

wifan wrote:
bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:

~April

I think my parents wouldn't trust me.. I've lied too many times already.. But they might give me a chance lol

And, the parents never know if they can trust the kid that is being dated by their child. That's a major thing. I know that if I had kids that wanted to date, I would feel MUCH better if I knew who they wanted to date.

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:17 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:
bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:

~April

And, the parents never know if they can trust the kid that is being dated by their child. That's a major thing. I know that if I had kids that wanted to date, I would feel MUCH better if I knew who they wanted to date.

~April
Yea. Good point!
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:19 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:
bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:

~April

~April

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a boyfriend Named Abe and I dated him behind my parents back and after that they didnt trusted me around him for weeks.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:20 pm

It would also be good if your parents KNEW really well who you were dating.
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:23 pm

wifan wrote:

Yeah that helps most of the time. lol . They feel more comfortable. I remember the first person they ever trusted for my bf was this kid named Jake. I had been friends with him a few months before and not really thought of that. Sadly we broke up which was heartbreaking. But I learner a lot about boys from it. And i moved on and noticed that at least im datable as a girl (boosted my self comfidence a litte) really anyone his datable though, its dumb to say your not cause guys really go for girls with self confidence.

*Rose*

Last edited by *Rose* on 9/1/2008, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:23 pm

wifan wrote:

exactly. Like, invite your boyfriend over to your house for dinner so that your family can get to know him.

~April
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:24 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:

exactly. Like, invite your boyfriend over to your house for dinner so that your family can get to know him.

~April

Haha you dont even need to go that far. Invite him over for a date just so you can stop at your house, parents feel safer if you at least near them. I went on a date with Jake to a carnevil down my street and he met em at my house, met my parents then we left, that way they knew who i was with.

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:25 pm

bluedolfin wrote:
wifan wrote:

~April
Yea, or like go a restaurant or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th grader dating an 8th grader..?   6th grader dating an 8th grader..? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th grader dating an 8th grader..?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: