Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All You Need To Know

Go down 
+6
Sasha23
tara12345
April
Madi
wifan
Lily
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

All You Need To Know Empty
PostSubject: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:39 pm

Being a moderator is something that I will take seriously. To me, I can only have the most trustworthy members being mods. I will not accept anyone who asks to be a mod. You can only become a moderator if I ask it of you. I will be watching closely around the forums for members worthy of the title. It's a big responsibility but if I feel someone can handle it then then, and only then will it be a possibility.

Thanks,
Lily
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:40 pm

Lily wrote:
Being a moderator is something that I will take seriously. To me, I can only have the most trustworthy members being mods. I will not accept anyone who asks to be a mod. You can only become a moderator if I ask it of you. I will be watching closely around the forums for members worthy of the title. It's a big responsibility but if I feel someone can handle it then then, and only then will it be a possibility.

Thanks,
Lily
Alright. Thanks for letting all of us know about this.

-wifan
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:47 pm

You are quite welcome. I just needed everyone to know so I didn't get bombarded with people wanting to be mods. Smile
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:49 pm

Lily wrote:
You are quite welcome. I just needed everyone to know so I didn't get bombarded with people wanting to be mods. Smile
LOL. That always happens, when a new site opens =]
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime8/31/2008, 11:52 pm

Yes, and at first it was...so I had to let people know. LOL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Madi

Madi

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 10:37 am

thanks for the info!

Madi
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:07 pm

This is a good idea. People who just go and ask can't always be trusted. It's good to consider everyone and chose for yourself!

~April
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 3:46 pm

ok, thats for makeing that clear, lol, it seams every 1 want to be a mod, and i don't blame them:)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:05 pm

tara12345 wrote:
ok, thats for makeing that clear, lol, it seams every 1 want to be a mod, and i don't blame them:)
Haha, yea you're right.
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:37 pm

Thanks for making that clear. Most people just wanted to be mods for the reputation but then, don't do their duties. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cookay

Cookay

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:45 pm

Lily wrote:

Thanks,
Lily
Thanks for letting everyone know! Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:51 pm

Sasha23 wrote:
Thanks for making that clear. Most people just wanted to be mods for the reputation but then, don't do their duties. Thanks!
Good point =]
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:15 pm

Lily wrote:

Thanks,
Lily

Oh I see. Sorry I didnt notice this at the bottom before I asked you. I think that makes total since, Mods need to be very responsible. I'll try my hardest, and thanks fro telling me about this thread.

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:18 pm

yep, oh well, i cnat wait to meet the first new mod, i'm shure she will be great!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:19 pm

tara12345 wrote:
yep, oh well, i cnat wait to meet the first new mod, i'm shure she will be great!
Same here, I'm wondering who it will be!
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 5:36 pm

i can't wait! i think for now, we only need 1 or 2 mods, cuse the site is still small:)
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:10 pm

tara12345 wrote:
i can't wait! i think for now, we only need 1 or 2 mods, cuse the site is still small:)
Yea but Lily still has to see who's doing a good job and stuff
Back to top Go down
*Rose*
Basic
Basic
*Rose*

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:13 pm

wifan wrote:
tara12345 wrote:

I actually think 1 mod is enough for now, Lily could be like one too, even though she is more boss, but 1 mod and Lily seems about right. Though 2 would work too.

*Rose*
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 6:44 pm

*Rose* wrote:
wifan wrote:
tara12345 wrote:

I actually think 1 mod is enough for now, Lily could be like one too, even though she is more boss, but 1 mod and Lily seems about right. Though 2 would work too.

*Rose*
Yea 1 mod is good enough
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:12 pm

YEP, i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:35 pm

I really wonder who'll it will be..
Back to top Go down
tara12345
Basic
Basic
tara12345

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:40 pm

oh, lilly will need some time to decide, because, we do have so many great members!!
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 8:47 pm

tara12345 wrote:
oh, lilly will need some time to decide, because, we do have so many great members!!
Yup you're right.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 10:15 pm

I can not even describe to you all how amazing you are. The number of mods we need will depend on how many members we get. One thing that I CAN tell you is that I will not put too many people in the posistion. Sites with too many mods just get crazy and members tend to quit. We don't want to feel like we have so many people telling us what to do. Smile I want you all to feel totally comfortable with your experience here and not feel like the mods are nagging online parents.
Back to top Go down
Sasha23
Basic
Basic
Sasha23

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 10:51 pm

I can't wait to see who the first mod is! Everyone keeps making great points!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know   All You Need To Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All You Need To Know
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Becoming a Moderator :: Becoming a Moderator-
Jump to: