Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will he know that I like him?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Will he know that I like him? Empty
PostSubject: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:53 pm

You see I like this kid. We're both in the same grade and in 2 different periods (science & p.e.). I told one of my closest bff's that I liked him like when school started soo she tried talking to him and stuff. After they started to talk.. she kept asking him if he liked me, almost everyday. Then like 2 weeks ago I told another friend, she keeps talking about me when they talk (mostly).

Will he know/notice that I like him 'cause of my friends?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 2:08 pm

Does he know your good friends with them?If so, probaly but, who knows how guys think.lol.I would have your friends only ask him every once in a while or mix it up a little.
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 6:24 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
Does he know your good friends with them?If so, probaly but, who knows how guys think.lol.I would have your friends only ask him every once in a while or mix it up a little.
Yea, he does. And I don't ask my friends to ask him if I like him, they just go and ask him.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 6:32 pm

oh, I know what you mean.My friend Daria will either go tell him, someone was talking about you all day long & he knows we are in the same class & really good friends.Or she will go "Do you like Kaycee" but, then I set the rules down & told her if she doesn't stop then, I'm not gonna tell her any secrets ever again cuz it shows she isn't a trustforthy friends if she won't listen to you.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/17/2008, 11:40 pm

I would tell your friends to stop as soon as possible. It makes it awkward when you're with the boy alone, he gets annoyed, and it reduces friendship chances. And makes him suspect that you like him. If your friends say "just havin' a little fun, wifan, dont get al worked up!" Then make sure they know you are serious, and be like "I know that, but it bothers me, so please stop talking to him like that and bothering him." And if they still dont get it then put your foot down and let them know you are upset.

I hope this helps!

~April
Back to top Go down
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/19/2008, 7:48 pm

April wrote:
I would tell your friends to stop as soon as possible. It makes it awkward when you're with the boy alone, he gets annoyed, and it reduces friendship chances. And makes him suspect that you like him. If your friends say "just havin' a little fun, wifan, dont get al worked up!" Then make sure they know you are serious, and be like "I know that, but it bothers me, so please stop talking to him like that and bothering him." And if they still dont get it then put your foot down and let them know you are upset.

I hope this helps!

~April
It doesn't bother me, it's just that I really don't want to make it like if I was obsessed with him. Since like last week (but mostly this week) he keeps staring my way, so I guess he thinks that I do like him (cause of my friends asking him if he likes me and talking about me), which is true but I don't want to make it obvious that I do like him.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime11/23/2008, 10:53 pm

wifan wrote:
April wrote:

I hope this helps!

~April
It doesn't bother me, it's just that I really don't want to make it like if I was obsessed with him. Since like last week (but mostly this week) he keeps staring my way, so I guess he thinks that I do like him (cause of my friends asking him if he likes me and talking about me), which is true but I don't want to make it obvious that I do like him.

hmm...well...I would still tell them not to keep talking to him about it. If he hasn't answered yet, he's probably not going to if they keep bothering him and is most likely annoyed. :c

~April
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will he know that I like him?   Will he know that I like him? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will he know that I like him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: