Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If someone gave you something what would you think...

Go down 
4 posters

Will Nick think I like him?
Yes
If someone gave you something what would you think... Vote_lcap20%If someone gave you something what would you think... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
If someone gave you something what would you think... Vote_lcap20%If someone gave you something what would you think... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Maybe
If someone gave you something what would you think... Vote_lcap40%If someone gave you something what would you think... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Other
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-07

If someone gave you something what would you think... Empty
PostSubject: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/24/2008, 5:26 pm

So, today I gave, my crush, Nick a eraser but, I also gave my friend Lauren one.We all get off at the same bus stop.Will he think I like him?And if I give him & Lauren a halloween goodie bag would he think I like him?
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/24/2008, 10:17 pm

hmmm...are you friends with Nick like you are Lauren? If you barely know Nick, he will probably assume something is up. But, if he's your friend, then probably not.

~April
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/25/2008, 11:55 am

They are both my friends equally.Except IDK if Nick thinks that.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/27/2008, 7:11 pm

hmmm....well, if you are going to give them halloween bags, I would give it to two or three other friends aswell, and make sure that Nick knows that. He may suspect something if you only give it to your best friend and him. =) hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Basic
Basic
kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/28/2008, 5:11 pm

Well, Lauren isn't my best friend but, she is my friend.Nick isn't in my class.Nick, Lauren & I all get off at the same bus stop & are neighbors so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/29/2008, 9:06 pm

Ooooh, I see, I see. Well, that makes a little more sense. I would say, go for it. Give them both a halloween bag, but make sure nick knows [without being all obvious about it like HEY I GAVE ONE TO LAURENNNN TOOO] that u didnt only give it to him and you should be fine. Smile I hope everything goes great!

~April
Back to top Go down
Lily
Founder
Founder
Lily

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime10/29/2008, 10:49 pm

If he is just a friend...I don't see why he would think you "like" him.
That is the kind of stuff friends just well...do. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://girlsworld.forummotion.com
wifan
Basic Plus
Basic Plus

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime11/15/2008, 1:50 pm

Hmm, probably not, if your friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone gave you something what would you think...   If someone gave you something what would you think... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If someone gave you something what would you think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: