Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a little help...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afaz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-21

I need a little help... Empty
PostSubject: I need a little help...   I need a little help... Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:18 pm

So this is going to sound really really whiny and awful, but I kind of am desperate for some help. So here’s me:
I’m in ninth grade.
I thought I was a lesbian for a while, but I’ve realized bisexual with a major preference toward girls is more accurate.
In my best friends, there’s A, my way cooler and prettier and awesomer and slightly less homosexual other half. Then there’s G, who I’ll get into in a few, who’s a lot like A but calmer and nicer. There’s M, and pretty much I’m the only one who likes her. But she’s cool, just that having her around complicates thing. Then there’s Andrew, who doesn’t really matter, except that he’s entertaining. He’s hyper and amazing and loud and two years younger than me. L is our asexual redhead, and she’s just a really good person. Lastly, there’s E. He lies, he’s amazing, he’s really really sweet, he’s a jerk, I’ve known him since sixth grade. And he likes A and two other girls.
I no longer go to the same school as any of them, I go to the local all-girls school. A switched to another school too, and one of the other girls E likes is living in India right now.
My family is pretty screwed up, but they’re okay. My mom is just an average stay at home mom. My dad is highly grade-oriented, and makes a good bit of money, but has to send my brother and I to private schools, so he gets stressed often. He was brought up in a devout Christian household, so he has some issues with my liking girls, but he’s learned to deal in the past few years. My brother, Andru (yes, he spells it like that), is two years older and really immature and obnoxious, but he’s not awful for advice.
I came out to my friends two years ago, to Andru several months before that, to my mom a few weeks after that, and to my dad a few months later.
I’ve never dated anyone.
I’m not very attractive. Weight-wise, I’m normal. I do eat like a growing boy.
I kind of act like a growing boy too. I’m genius-level smart, but I just goof off and stuff a lot.
I’ve been pretty obsessed with E since I met him, but I didn’t exactly realize it until a few months ago.
So that’s the background you need.

This all began in February of ’07. I was more into G than I had ever been into anyone before. I only told A and one other friend who I didn’t list, and even that took until April. I told M a month later. They were all “go for it” and stuff, but I didn’t have the guts. Then at my birthday thing (late May), G kissed me. This pretty much counts as my first real kiss, like tongue and all (random camp hookups aren’t going to count in this rant). So I was really happy, and just for myself, I wrote a love note, but not to ever give to her. And so that was cool, until I HAD IT ON ME and dropped it and it got back to her. And so she found out, and all this stuff went down and so I was still really into her but she rejected me and so I got really depressed and for a while, I cut myself. Now, I was around DeviantArt at that time, and so I told my friends through there and they helped me stop after a few months. But after that, my parents asked to see my dev, and then they found out, and so they sent me to a troubled teens type place, but that was actually really fun and all. (But I wasn’t allowed on dev at home after that, but I go on at school and stuff.)So when I got back, it was all good with G, and she was just glad I was okay, and I was okay being friends. I was pretty much okay, just going to therapy. I wasn’t over her, but I was coping.

In March of this year (yes, I know I just fastforwarded a lot. Nothing important really happened for that time), I got Rock Band. During my first Holocaust class after March break, I told E and A, and so we all agreed to start hanging out and playing. So we did, A on vocals (she’s excellent), E on guitar (he really plays), and me on bass. And since L really played drums, we recruited her too. And thus FQ, our band, was born, electronically at least. A while after, we decided to start a real-life version, and I learned to play bass, and it was really amazing. We played a song in our school talent show, and added G on rhythm guitar, and so we kept existing. At the beginning of summer, one other friend threw a small birthday party and it was really fun.

Except that E and I made out there. (I initiated it).

Now, you’d think I would have learned my lesson from what happened with G, but I was starting to realize how much I had always liked E, and that I was only bisexual, and all that fun stuff. He IMed me the next day saying he “had fun” and asking me “again soon?” A week later, there was a party closer to my house, and that girl he likes who lives in India was there, and so we didn’t do anything. He did, however, say that we shouldn’t do it again. I was wondering about the change, so I talked to A. Turns out, she was kind of jealous and L was feeling left out, so she had told him to go for it if he wanted but just to know she was feeling envious. So he, being as nice as he is, he totally rejected me, but I was okay since that was before I had really realized that I might be in love (I’m a sucker for that). So that would’ve been the end of it, except that the next weekend, he had a small party, and I went swimming in jeans and a bra, and you could totally see him (and my other guy friends who were there, but mostly E) getting hard. So he and I were necking later, and he was all “I just want you near me,” and “I’m sorry I’m so awful at not liking you,” and all of that kind of thing. I got a ride home with A, and she was kind of okay with it, because her love life was sorting itself out. And then I made the mistake of asking E out. It was casual, and very it’s-okay-if-you-say-no, but I made my case.

He, of course, said no.

His reasons were ruining our friendship, bothering our friends, the fact that we live two hours away from one another, and that he “wasn’t looking for a relationship.” I could’ve argued with any of these, but I didn’t. By now, I knew how much I liked him, so it sucked. But he had agreed that we could keep “with benefits” tacked to the end of our title as friends. So I was good with that.
Now, though, I’m getting some real mixed signals. We maintain a flirty poke-war on Facebook, and whenever we’re together, he constantly hugs or just casually touches me. On the flip side, he signs off whenever I IM him, he doesn’t often talk to me, and I heard he’s going to ask another girl out. So much for not wanting a relationship. And he’s been all over A lately, and she doesn’t know how to make him stop. She told me she’s going to tell him I love him, just in case he hasn’t realized it yet, and I’m not stopping her, just in case it works out. (If it doesn’t, I can just say she was wrong.)

So anyway, what should I do?

Last edited by afaz on 10/22/2008, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Back to top Go down
April
Basic
Basic
April

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help...   I need a little help... Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:32 pm

So...did E know you're attracted to girls?

~April
Back to top Go down
afaz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help...   I need a little help... Icon_minitime10/23/2008, 11:03 pm

April: He knew.
But, uh, I just found out he has a girlfriend. D: The situation is more dire than I had thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a little help...   I need a little help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a little help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice :: Relationships-
Jump to: